Mordus de Ciné
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Actualités cinéma, DVD, séries TV à partager entre Mordus...

ÉvènementsÉvènements  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Disque dur SSD CRUCIAL P3 1 To (3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2)
65.91 €
Voir le deal

X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première)

+21
Mr Brown
Dieu
Mighty-Forest
Peewai
bronski
John Fitgerald Willis
Ratman Kadyrov
Bad Taste
Atalante
HaL
joss
Youn
air
Nech
manix59
Hécate
Kenshu
Armelle
khéops
énola
Zabou
25 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuteurMessage
Mighty-Forest
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)
Mighty-Forest

Masculin
Emploi : Worshippeur de Grands Anciens
Loisirs : Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
Connarditude : -38

X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première) - Page 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première)   X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première) - Page 9 EmptyLun 20 Aoû 2012 - 19:03

C'est malin, j'ai Love is blue dans la tête maintenant :x
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Youn
Of hosuey en plus
Youn

Masculin
Connarditude : 234

X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première) - Page 9 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première)   X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première) - Page 9 EmptyMar 15 Oct 2013 - 23:21

Youn a écrit:
67 (3-18  : Malédiction (Teso Dos Bichos)
Un des épisodes les plus pourris de la série ! Non seulement c'est embêtant, mais en plus Scully qui se bat contre un chat.. on se croirait dans Le Clandestin.
Sur Reddit, Duchovny et Anderson ont fait un A.M.A. :

paulcosca
"Hello David and Gillian, thank you for doing an AMA!
I think The X-Files is one of the most influental shows ever, and has really paved the way for a lot of great shows after it.
My question is, was there ever a plot line that came out of the writers room that made you stop and say "Seriously?"

DavidDuchovny_
"Some of the one-offs. Like the killer cats episodes. Todos los Bichos. They were domesticated killer cats. "

gilliananderson
"So there's a scene where Scully is attacked by a killer cat. So they had made up a cat on a stick that had moveable arms and legs, but I'm allergic to cats, so they made it out of rabbit fur instead. The fur kept coming off and sticking to my lipstick, and I was peeing my pants laughing. So we were either cutting because I couldn't keep a straight face, or we had to keep re-applying my lipstick because the fur kept sticking to my face."

DavidDuchovny_
"It was Kim Meadows, because Kim came up to us, we were being bratty and poor Kim came up to us and he had pages and pages of notes from the writer because there was a scene where the guy comes in and tell us the dog was killed (It was killed by a cat, but we didn't know that yet) and we were supposed to have some kind of emotional reaction to a dog dying that we didn't know. Kim came over and it said something like "The agents should react appropriately to Fluffy's death, Fluffy was a beloved dog" and we had never met fluffy, we hadn't even met the guy who owned Fluffy, and we were supposed to weep."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vcxYtZ0eT4E#t=414

http://demiurgeek.blogspot.com/
Mr Brown
NERDS.
NERDS.
Mr Brown

Masculin
Emploi : J'espère
Loisirs : ALBDY
Connarditude : 95

MessageSujet: Re: X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première)   X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première) - Page 9 EmptyMer 16 Oct 2013 - 11:54

Excellente anecdote, merci Youn :)
http://geek-mag.blogspot.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première)   X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première) - Page 9 Empty

X-Files, Aux frontières du réel (Chris Carter - 1993/2002 - Fox, M6, Paris Première)
Page 8 sur 8Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8